Jump to Navigation

Foley Driver's License Suspension Lawyer

We save driver's licenses. This is no simple task and not every lawyer has the experience to accomplish it. Authorities have two opportunities to suspend your license if you are charged with drunk driving: They can suspend it administratively prior to you even being convicted and they can also suspend it upon conviction. At The Law Offices of John W. Beck, we are willing to fight to protect your driving privileges immediately.

With nearly 20 years of experience on our side, we know the steps that need to be taken in order to allow you to keep your driver's license. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us online, or call 251-517-0964 or toll free at 866-935-0465.

When You Lose Your License, it Is Gone

In some states, you can lose your license and still drive. Not in Alabama. There is no option for a hardship permit to allow you to drive to work. You simply cannot get behind the wheel of a car until the suspension is over. If you do and you get caught, you will be charged with driving with a suspended license/revoked license and face the possibility of jail time.

Immediate Action Is Required

If you were handed a yellow sheet of paper (AST-60) and told that it could be used as a temporary driver's license, you have only 10 days to request a hearing with a hearing officer, typically a state trooper. If you don't act quickly, your license will be suspended even though you haven't yet been found guilty of drunk driving.

We will make certain that a hearing is scheduled. We will represent you in that hearing. If the hearing officer rules against you, we are willing to take matters even further. The processes and procedures involved in protecting a drivers license are very complicated. We understand the nuances and have an impressive record of success in these matters.

Free Initial Consultation - Baldwin County DUI Suspended Driver's License Attorney

We answer our phones 24/7. Throughout your case, you will always have access to the support you need. To speak with an experienced Mobile and Baldwin County suspended license attorney, contact us online, or call 251-517-0964 or toll free at 866-935-0465.

In This Section

Contact Us

The Law Offices of John W. Beck
19973 State Highway 181, Suite B
Fairhope, AL 36532

Phone: 251-517-0964
Toll Free: 866-935-0465
Fax: 251-990-5410
Fairhope Law Office Map

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy